Sunday, August 22, 2010

Riding the Bus

On Thursday I rode the bus to work for the first time (though I'd ridden the bus before to go downtown- Cincinnati). It was easy, uneventful, and also, turned out to be free. Anyone who has an NKU security card- student, faculty, staff can ride TANK (Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky) for free. I just swipe my card. Yet another reason to go without my car! I will now switch to bus for all work-related trips. I'm still figuring out stops on campus; according to bus driver, TANK and NKU are changing the stops this weekend so next week will be different.
I drove my car this week to IKEA and to Lowes as I'm trying to finish up construction projects and to the grocery store. Next week, I'm going to do grocery trips with Dad. I'm at point of keeping track of every trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment